Magtek MICRIMAGE MSR - Ethernet/RS232 (P/N 22410005)
This version of the MICRImage is the Ethernet-RS232 version. It includes a card reader as indicated in the image and is Magtek P/N #22410005 .
There are several versions of the Magtek MICRImage. Please ensure that you are ordering the correct version for your specific application.
MICRImage's small footprint and advanced ergonomic design offer ease-of-use and optimum functionality for the POS environment. MICRImage is ideal for electronic check applications in the retail environment.
- Reads MICR data and scans front image of check in a single pass
- Reads E13-B and CMC-7 fonts
- Black & white and grayscale images are standard
- Image resolution: 200 dpi
- Image compression: CCITT or G4
- Image files: TIFF 6.0 (other formats can be made available)
- Image storage capacity for up to 100 black & white images
- Each model includes two interface ports: RS-232/RS-232, RS-232/Ethernet, or RS-232/Modem
- USB connectivity is also available
- Easy-access feature allows cover to slide open for convenient cleaning of scan bar and check path (no tools required)
- Attractive ergonomic design with visual cues for ease-of-use and faster training
- Optional 3-Track MSR (magnetic stripe Reader)
- Also available: MICR ER (Enhanced Reading) is a feature used for automated confirmation of MICR data: MICRImage compares the results of multiple MICR reads, deeming the data accurate when all reads match, or reporting an error to the application when there is a mismatch
- MICRImage is ideal for all electronic check applications such as NACHA's POP, ARC, and RCK.