Magtek Mini MICR Check Reader (P/N 22522003)
Magtek Mini MICR Check Reader - P/N 22522003
This check reader includes the power and RS232 connection cable!
Execute reliable electronic check transactions with MagTek's Mini MICR
Mini MICR reads real-world checks with the highest accuracy in the industry.
Mini MICR’s rugged and durable design will provide years of daily use.
With over 1 million check readers installed worldwide, Mini MICR is in service
today with major retailers and financial institutions reading billions of
Mini MICR offers a range of interface options for easy and flexible connectivity to
POS terminals, PCs, cash registers, etc.
- The MICR data is automatically read from checks in a quick, single-pass.
- Transaction time and manual entry errors are significantly reduced.
- Mini MICR can easily format the MICR data to match any application input requirements.
- Mini MICR’s horseshoe design creates the smallest footprint with no additional counter space required to allow for check movement.
- At the POS, Mini MICR’s reliability and functionality are ideal for check verification and check conversion applications.
- At the Teller Window, Mini MICR’s speed and accuracy can significantly reduce transaction time when processing deposits with multiple checks.
Ease of Use
- The easy drop-and-push movement to feed the check facilitates operator training.
- No complicated alignments required to feed the check.
IVI eN-Check 3000 Check Scanner
Magtek Encrypted Dynamag Card Reader MSR
Magtek MICRIMAGE - Ethernet/RS232
Magtek MICRIMAGE - Modem/RS232
Magtek MICRIMAGE - RS232/RS232
Magtek MICRIMAGE MSR - Ethernet/RS232
Magtek SureSwipe USB Card Reader
Keyboard Wedge PS/2
12 VAC, 1 Amp
17 inches per second
MICR FONTS SUPPORTED:
Electronics: 125,000 hours
Check read head: 1,000,000 passes
MSR read head: 1,000,000 passes
Length: 6 in ( mm)
Width: 4 in ( mm)
Height: 4.25 in ( mm)
3 lbs (1,134 kg)
(MSR and adapter included)
Operating: 32ºF to 122ºF (0ºC to 50ºC)
Storage: -22ºF to 158ºF (-30ºC to 70ºC)
Operating: 10% to 90% non condensing
Storage: up to 100% non condensing