Equinox Apollo All In One
No account or service required!
For a limited time, get this terminal for free when you setup a merchant account.
Apply or get more information today »
The Equinox Apollo AIO is the newest all in one terminal from Equinox (formerly Hypercom). The Apollo AIO is an EMV / Smart Card, Contactless, and NFC capable terminal making it technologically able to handle whatever the future of payments presents. It can process over an Ethernet internet connection or over a traditional phone line. It is a very compact terminal with a huge amound of memory, fast processing speed, and all the features of a top of the line terminal. The AIO features drop in thermal paper loading and is compliant with the most current security standards.
For merchants whose retail environment requires a single device for both merchant and consumer inputs, Equinox off ers the Apollo All-in-One (AiO). The Apollo AiO includes all of the power and functionality found in the Apollo Consumer-Facing Device (CFD), but with a printer.
The Apollo AiO combines unrivaled IP transaction and download speeds with rock-solid security. This robust payment terminal comes standard with a full-color touchscreen, 384MB of total memory, a powerful ARM11 processor for fast transactions and the ability to support multiple applications.
- 400MHz ARM11 32-bit processor
- Color TFT QVGA 240 x 320 pixels
- Resistive touchscreen
- Magnetic Stripe Reader: Ergonomic Bidirectional swipe, tracks 1, 2, & 3 with "intelligent illumination"
- Chip Card Reader: EMV Level 1 & 2 with "intelligent illumination"
- Contactless Reader: EMV Level 1 & 2, American Express ExpressPay v3.0, Discover Zip, MasterCard PayPass v3.0, Visa qVSDC v2.1.1
- Up to 3 SAM slots
- Long life, hard cap, 15-button keypad with "intelligent illumination" LED backlight
- Optional privacy shield
- Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T
- Modem: V.34/33.6Kbps
- Ports: USB 2.0 Host, USB OTG, 2 RS-232
- Options: Mono-Cable, 3G, Class 2 Bluetooth
- Easy open clamshell, drop-in loading, thermal technology, 384 dots per line
- Speed: 20+ lines per second
- Paper Roll: 2.25 inches, 50mm max. diameter
- PCI PTS 3.x SRED compliant
- Triple DES: ANSI X9.52, PIN-ANSI X9.8, MAC-ANSI X9.9 Part 1-ANSI X9.24
- Equinox Remote Key Injection enabled
- FCC ID
- FCC Part 68
- 256MB NAND Flash
- 128MB DRAM
- 512K Battery backed SRAM
- Optional microSD
- 7.95" (l) x 3.35" (w) x 3.19" (h) 202mm (l) x 85mm (w) x 81mm (h)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs./499 g
- AC: 110-240V/50-60HZ
- DC: 9V, 3A, 27W
- Standard 1-year manufacturer warranty
SECURE PIN ENTRY