Verifone Omni 3730
This terminal has been discontinued from the manufacturer and is not longer being produced. We recommend the following terminals as a replacement:
Verifone VX520 from: $190.98
For the dual-comm / Ethernet version of the 3730, please order the VX510 Ethernet. It is the exact same terminal, but comes in both dial and Ethernet versions.
The Omni 3730 is an entry level terminal from Verifone. The Omni 3730 is PCI-PED compliant and comes in traditional dial and Ethernet versions. The Omni 3730 has an internal PINpad for PIN debit transactions and includes a fast 18 line per second thermal printer. The Omni 3730 is a compact terminal weighing just over 1lb and is about the same size as a box of tissues.
The Omni 3730 can accept external peripherals such as PINpads, check and smart card readers, and supports 3rd party applications such as check and electronic gift card services. The Omni 3730 is an efficient, compact and reliable terminal at a great price and will meet the needs of most retail merchants.
Supplies and Accessories
Check and Card Readers
Magtek Mini MICR Check Reader (P/N 22522003)
Credit Card PINpads
Verifone 1000SE Pinpad (PCI-PED Not-encrypted)
Supplies and Accessories
Verifone Omni Countertop Stand 3750
Verifone Power Cord (Omni 3730/3730LE and VX510/510LE)
Verifone Omni 3730 Guides and Downloads (These open in a new window).
Verifone's Omni 3730 is the ideal choice for merchants who know exactly what they want today. The Omni 3730 efficiently processes debit and credit payments, as well as supports value-added applications. Clerks can easily hand over the lightweight, ergonomic device to customers for PIN entry. The Omni 3730's backlit display, easy-to-read menu prompts and intuitive ATM-style interface reduce the chance of entry errors by customers and clerks. In addition, the terminal's integrated high-speed thermal printer and internal PIN pad, PED Approved by Visa and MasterCard, keep your countertop clutter-free. The Omni 3730's high-speed dial modem and VeriCentre file compression enable fast application downloads and processing. Finally, the VeriFone name is your assurance of unsurpassed long-term value and reliability at the point of sale. So, no matter how your business grows, VeriFone has the perfect terminal to fit your needs.
- Efficient processing and high-speed (18 lines per second) thermal printer quickly move customers through the line
- Multi-tasking and ample memory support payments and supports value-added applications such as loyalty or gift card
- VeriCentre file compression and high-speed 14.4k dial modem streamline downloads
- Graphics-handling capabilities on both the display and printer quickly render logos, special fonts, and character-based languages
- Vertical, triple-track card reader improves read rates and accommodates most magnetic-stripe cards
- Part of the Vx Solutions powerful line of terminals
- Compact footprint saves counter space
- Plug-and-play terminal is simple to install and even simpler to use
- Intuitive ATM-style interface, large backlit display, ergonomic keys, and bold menu prompts minimize clerk training and reduce errors
- Quiet printer features "clam shell" design for drop-in paper loading, to virtually eliminate jams
- Built-in latest security features including internal PIN pad, PED Approved by Visa and MasterCard, for secure PIN entry
- Supports a variety of peripheral devices so that you can add capabilities such as automatic reader and latest fraud reduction programs
1.5, 3 or 4 MBytes.
128 x 64 pixel LCD with backlighting; supports 8 lines x 21 characters, including graphics.
Magnetic Card Reader:
Triple track (tracks 1, 2, 3), high coercivity, bi-directional.
Primary Smart Card:
ISO 7816, 3V, or 5V synchronous and asynchronous cards (Omni 3720 and 3750); EMV-certified.
SAM Card Reader:
2 or 4 SAMs optional (Omni 3720 and 3750).
3 x 4 numeric keypad, plus 8 soft-function keys and 4 screen addressable keys
Two RS-232 ports and 1 telecom port support peripherals.
Integrated thermal printer with graphics capabilities, 12.5 lps, 24/32/42 columns; standard roll paper 58 mm (2.25 in.) x 25M.
Omni 3750 Communications Module
Bell 103/212a; ITU V.21/V.22/V.22bis/V.32/V.32bis — 300/1200/2400/9600/14.4 kbps; V.42 LAPM error correction.
DSS1 (Euro-ISDN) or 1TR6 (German National ISDN) ITU— V.110/V.120 in B channel; X.75, PPP, or HDLC in B channel; X.25 in B or D channels; X.31 in D or B channels (9600/64000 bps); ML-PPP (PAP or CHAP—MD5 or Microsoft CHAP variants).
10BaseT Ethernet (Optional Adapter Required):
Standard RJ45 connection; supports general internet protocols: FTP, TCP/IP, UDP DNS, SMTP, POP3, MIME, HTTP, and Telnet; LAN internet protocols: ARP, ICMP and DHCP; 10 sockets (2 server sockets), AT+I application-level commands, SerialNET transparent session. Internet Security: SSL modem: Bell 103/212a, CCITT V.21/V.22/V.22bis, 300/1200/2400 bps, synchronous and asynchronous.
Application selects between asynchronous protocols (Visa 1, Visa 2, and others) and synchronous protocols (including ISO 8583/SDLC).
3DES encryption; DUKPT and Master/Session key management; PED certified; VeriShield file authentication.
Length: 210 mm (8.3 in.)
Width: 104 mm (4.1 in.)
Depth, includes printer spool: 83 mm (3.3 in.)
Weight: 760g (1.7 lbs)
0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F) operating temperature;
5% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing.
100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, DC input 22–26 VDC, 1.5 Amp