Verifone Omni 3730LE
The Omni 3730LE is an entry level terminal from Verifone for US merchants. It has an internal PINpad for PIN debit transactions and includes a fast 18 line per second thermal printer. The Omni 3730LE is a dial only PCI-PED compliant terminal, weighing just over 1lb and is about the same size as a box of tissues.
The Omni 3730LE can accept external peripherals such as PINpads, check and smart card readers, and supports 3rd party applications such as check and electronic gift card services. The Omni 3730LE is an efficient, compact and reliable terminal at a great price and will meet the needs of most retail merchants.
Please note that the Omni 3730LE is not the same terminal as the standard Omni 3730. Please check with your processor that you are ordering the correct terminal as some processors and/or applications specifically require the Omni 3730.
Supplies and Accessories
Check and Card Readers
Magtek Mini MICR Check Reader (P/N 22522003)
Verifone Omni 33 37 VX510 Thermal Paper
Credit Card PINpads
Verifone 1000SE Pinpad (PCI-PED)
Supplies and Accessories
Verifone Omni Countertop Stand 3750
Verifone Power Cord (Omni 3730/3730LE and VX510/510LE)
Verifone Omni 3730LE Guides and Downloads (These open in a new window).
Everything you want. Just what you need.
Part of the proven Omni Solutions family, the Omni 3730LE is a hard-working, reliable payment terminal that will earn its keep, day after day. Need a full range of payment capabilities? The Omni 3730LE makes quick work of debit and credit transactions. Want a terminal that requires virtually no training and reduces costly errors? The Omni 3730LE has an ATM-style interface that's instantly intuitive for even your newest hires. Need more? The integrated thermal printer - with trouble-free, drop-in paper loading - and a built-in PIN pad keeps your countertops clutter-free. Plus, the lightweight, ergonomic device can be easily handed to customers for PIN entry. One more thing - the VeriFone name means that your terminals will continue delivering unsurpassed value for years. It's good to know that no matter how your business grows or changes, you can count on the payment leader: VeriFone.
What You Want
- Efficient processing and high-speed thermal printer quickly move customers through the line.
- Terminal accepts magnetic-striped debit, and credit cards.
- Intuitive ATM-style interface, large backlit display, ergonomic keys, and bold menu prompts minimize clerk and customer-entry errors.
- Industry-leading SoftPay software provides extensive and flexible support for all of your payment needs.
- Plug-and-play terminal is simple to install.
- Compact footprint saves counter space - lightweight device can be easily handed to customers for PIN entry.
What You Need
- Multi-merchant capabilities allow several retailers to use the same terminal with appropriate protections.
- Quiet, integrated thermal printer features "clam shell" design for drop-in paper-loading.
- Vertical, triple-track card reader improves read rates and accommodates all magnetic-stripe cards, including drivers' licenses.
- Supports a variety of peripherals, such as check readers for electronic check processing.
- Graphics-handling capabilities of both the display and printer quickly render logos, special fonts, and character-based languages.
- VeriCentre file compression and high-speed dial modem streamline downloads.
What You Can Rely on
- Latest security features include advanced 3DES encryption, Master Key/Session Key and Derived Unique Key Per Transaction (DUKPT) key management, and sophisticated VeriShield file authentication and tamper resistance - plus it's PED approved by Visa and MasterCard for PIN-based transactions.
- VeriFone's unsurpassed quality and reliability means trouble-free usage for years.
1.5, 3 or 4 MBytes.
128 x 64 pixel LCD with backlighting; supports 8 lines x 21 characters, including graphics.
Magnetic Card Reader:
Triple track (tracks 1, 2, 3), high coercivity, bi-directional.
Primary Smart Card:
ISO 7816, 3V, or 5V synchronous and asynchronous cards (Omni 3720 and 3750); EMV-certified.
SAM Card Reader:
2 or 4 SAMs optional (Omni 3720 and 3750).
3 x 4 numeric keypad, plus 8 soft-function keys and 4 screen addressable keys
Two RS-232 ports and 1 telecom port support peripherals.
Integrated thermal printer with graphics capabilities, 12.5 lps, 24/32/42 columns; standard roll paper 58 mm (2.25 in.) x 25M.
Omni 3750 Communications Module
Bell 103/212a; ITU V.21/V.22/V.22bis/V.32/V.32bis — 300/1200/2400/9600/14.4 kbps; V.42 LAPM error correction.
DSS1 (Euro-ISDN) or 1TR6 (German National ISDN) ITU— V.110/V.120 in B channel; X.75, PPP, or HDLC in B channel; X.25 in B or D channels; X.31 in D or B channels (9600/64000 bps); ML-PPP (PAP or CHAP—MD5 or Microsoft CHAP variants).
10BaseT Ethernet (Optional Adapter Required):
Standard RJ45 connection; supports general internet protocols: FTP, TCP/IP, UDP DNS, SMTP, POP3, MIME, HTTP, and Telnet; LAN internet protocols: ARP, ICMP and DHCP; 10 sockets (2 server sockets), AT+I application-level commands, SerialNET transparent session. Internet Security: SSL modem: Bell 103/212a, CCITT V.21/V.22/V.22bis, 300/1200/2400 bps, synchronous and asynchronous.
Application selects between asynchronous protocols (Visa 1, Visa 2, and others) and synchronous protocols (including ISO 8583/SDLC).
3DES encryption; DUKPT and Master/Session key management; PED certified; VeriShield file authentication.
Length: 210 mm (8.3 in.)
Width: 104 mm (4.1 in.)
Depth, includes printer spool: 83 mm (3.3 in.)
Weight: 760g (1.7 lbs)
0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F) operating temperature;
5% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing.
100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, DC input 22–26 VDC, 1.5 Amp