Verifone Omni 3200 (Refurbished)
No account or service required!
Please call us as (800) 532.4966 to check availability. We often have refurbished terminals in stock. However, due to the difficulty in keeping these in stock, please contact us for availability.
The Omni 3200SE is one of the lowest priced and most reliable terminals available. Based on the Omni 3200 which is the best selling terminal in history, the Omni 3200SE is an improvement on a time-tested platform. The size is approximately 30% smaller than the 3200, but the 3200SE is a faster and offers more features.
The Omni 3200SE includes a fast thermal printer, with drop-in loading, and should meet the needs of most retail businesses. An external PINpad, smart card reader or other peripheral can be added at a later time. The 3200SE is one of the easiest terminals to operate, and can be mounted on a counter-top, or vertically on a wall. The 3200SE also includes two telecom ports eliminating the expense of a separate phone line.
Supplies and Accessories
Verifone Omni 3200 Guides and Downloads (These open in a new window).
VeriFone's Omni 3200SE and Omni 3210SE make the best-selling payment terminals in VeriFone's history better, offering you a proven, afford-ably priced, and fully compatible solution - with enhancements that make it even easier to install, sell, and support.
The terminals' fresh new look and customizable face-plates offer branding power to differentiate you from your competition. The SE models also have a significantly smaller footprint than the original. An integrated printer with "clam shell" design provides drop-in paper loading, to prevent jams and reduce calls to your help desk. What's more, the Omni 3210SE includes a built-in PINpad for PIN-based transactions.
Enhanced processing and expanded memory trim transaction time, offering greater flexibility and cost-savings. In addition, the SE models support compressed application downloads, dramatically cutting phone-connect time and expenses.
Most importantly, the Omni 3200SE and Omni 3210SE are backward compatible with previous models, resulting in faster time-to-market for you. The familiar, intuitive, ATM-style interface and overlays are unchanged, as are the ports, and industry leading warranty (5-year terminal/1-year printer). All of which means a previously unsurpassed value just became virtually unbeatable.
Outstanding ergonomic enhancements
- Stylish profile looks good in any environment and features a 30 percent smaller footprint than the original Omni 3200.
- Quick and quiet integrated thermal printer produces receipts and reports at up to 13 lines per second. Unique "clam shell" design has drop-in paper-loading. The hinged paper cover can't get lost.
- Optional color face-plates can be customized to add branding power to the point of sale.
- More convenient cable connections simplify installation compared to previous models.
- Allows for flexible mounting options on walls or stands.
- Two telco ports eliminate the expense of a separate phone line.
- Support for asynchronous or synchronous protocols for optimum application and communications flexibility.
Key performance advantages
- Faster processing and printing help to speed customers through the line.
- 1 Mbyte of SRAM runs application software more efficiently and allows for limited value-added components to be included.
- Powered by SoftPay software, VeriFone's industry-leading payment application.
- Compression using existing software tools significantly reduces phone-connect time on application downloads.
- Triple-track card reader improves read rates and handles all magnetic-stripe cards, including driver's licenses.
Maximum investment protection
- Application software, receipts, and reports are completely backward compatible with the original Omni 3200 family.
- Intuitive interface is unchanged - with familiar ATM-style prompts, screen-addressable function keys, and large 8x21 back-lit display. Keypad and overlays are the same as on earlier models.
- The industry's premier five-year terminal/one-year printer warranty protects your investment.
1 Mbyte RAM; optional: 512 Kbyte
128 x 64 pixel graphical LCD display with back-lighting; supports the following configurations: 6 x 8 characters/8 rows x 21 columns; 8 x 16
characters/4 rows x 16 columns; 16 x 16 characters/4 rows x 8 columns
Bi-directional: supports triple track (tracks 1,2,3)
3 x 4 numeric keypad, plus 8 soft function keys and 4 screen addressable keys
Two telco ports, one RS-232 port and one PINpad/Bar-code port
Clam shell, thermal, 13 lines per second; MTBF: 4 million lines;
graphic printing capability; paper: 2.25 in (58mm) standard roll; single ply.
Bell 103/212A (300/1200/2400 bps); CCITT V.21/V.22/V.22 bis.
(300/1200 bps/2400 bps) asynchronous dial modem.
2400/1200 bps synchronous dial modem.
Application selects between asynchronous protocols (Visa 1, Visa 2
and others) and synchronous protocols (including ISO 8583/SDLC)
Height: 79 mm (3.1 in.);
width: 132 mm (5.3 in.);
depth: 260 mm (10.25 in.);
weight: 785 gm (1 lb. 11.45 oz.)
0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F) operating temperature, RH 95% maximum
Standard: Input 120 VAC, 60 Hz Output: 22 VAC, 2A
Optional: Input 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz Output: 24 VDC, 1.5A