Verifone Omni 3750
No account or service required!
The Verifone Omni 3750 has been discontinued, and is no longer available. The Verifone VX570 is available as a replacement for $268.98.
The Verifone Omni 3750 is one of the smallest and best featured processing terminals that we offer. The Omni 3750 includes a thermal printer, internal PINpad, and a smart card reader. The terminal has enough memory for the most demanding applications, and is able to handle multiple merchant accounts through a single terminal.
All of our Omni 3750's have 4Mb of memory.
If you would like the Dual Comm version, add the 3750 to your cart and an upgrade will be available on the shopping cart page. The upgrade will save $25 vs. purchasing the dual comm module separately.
Using the dual comm module, the Omni 3750 can process over an IP based connection (DSL, Cable Internet, T1, or other broadband connection).
Supplies and Accessories
Check and Card Readers
Magtek Mini MICR Check Reader (P/N 22522003)
Credit Card PINpads
Verifone 1000SE Pinpad (PCI-PED)
Verifone Omni 3750 Guides and Downloads (These open in a new window).
Simple to learn and use
The Omni 3750 is a small miracle-combining magnetic stripe and smart card readers, PINpad, and graphics-capable thermal printer into a device with an amazingly small footprint. The ergonomic design not only saves precious counter space, but also can be easily handed over to customers for PIN input.
Like all VeriFone terminals, the Omni 3700 family requires little training-saving hours of hand holding and help desk time. The familiar interface puts needed functions at clerks' fingertips. Lastly, the "clam shell" printer features trouble-free, "drop-in" paper loading to virtually eliminate paper jams.
Features and Benefits
The flexibility you need
- Communications modules "future-proof" your investment.
- Memory configurations range from 1.5 to 4 MBytes.
- Advanced communications module supports 2400 bps or14.4 kbps dial modems, or provides access to IP-based LAN or WAN networks.
- Omni 3700 terminals are EMV Co Level 1 and Level 2 Type Approved under the most recent EMV specifications.
- Optional, upgradeable SAMs (2 or 4) support multiple smart card schemes and protect data.
- Customizable face-plates offer a variety of branding options and colors.
- Optional privacy shield and swivel stand.
The performance merchants want
- 32-bit processing and multi-tasking streamline even the most complex transactions, including EMV-based smart-card.
- Verix architecture with large memory configurations and dynamic memory management supports multiple payment and value-added applications.
- Exceptional graphics-handling by display and printer quickly renders logos, graphical fonts, and character-based languages.
- Integrated PINpad offers added convenience for debit and other PIN-based applications.
Outstanding convenience and security
- Compact, all-in-one design preserves counter space and reduces clutter.
- Lightweight, highly ergonomic device is ideal for handing to customers when a PIN or other input is required.
- Intuitive ATM-style interface, 8 x 21 back-lit display with split-screen capabilities and large keys reduce clerk training and help desk calls.
- Integrated, high-speed thermal printer features "clamshell" design for "drop-in" paper loading and virtually no paper jams.
- Triple-track, high-coercivity card reader is included at no extra charge.
- Hardware- and software-based application separation eliminates re certification when adding or modifying software.
- VeriShield security architecture supports sophisticated file authentication, including Master/Session and DUKPT key-management. All devices are also PED-certified for PIN-based transactions and support the latest 3DES encryption algorithms.
128 x 64 pixel LCD with back-lighting; supports 8 lines x 21 characters, including graphics.
Magnetic Card Reader:
Triple track (tracks 1, 2, 3), high coercivity, bi-directional.
Primary Smart Card:
ISO 7816, 3V, or 5V synchronous and asynchronous cards (Omni 3720 and 3750); EMV-certified.
SAM Card Reader:
2 or 4 SAMs optional (Omni 3720 and 3750).
3 x 4 numeric keypad, plus 8 soft-function keys and 4 screen addressable keys
Two RS-232 ports and 1 telecom port support peripherals.
Integrated thermal printer with graphics capabilities, 12.5 lps, 24/32/42 columns; standard roll paper 58 mm (2.25 in.) x 25M.
Omni 3750 Communications Module
Bell 103/212a; ITU V.21/V.22/V.22bis/V.32/V.32bis — 300/1200/2400/9600/14.4 kbps; V.42 LAPM error correction.
DSS1 (Euro-ISDN) or 1TR6 (German National ISDN) ITU— V.110/V.120 in B channel; X.75, PPP, or HDLC in B channel; X.25 in B or D channels; X.31 in D or B channels (9600/64000 bps); ML-PPP (PAP or CHAP—MD5 or Microsoft CHAP variants).
10BaseT Ethernet (Optional Adapter Required):
Standard RJ45 connection; supports general internet protocols: FTP, TCP/IP, UDP DNS, SMTP, POP3, MIME, HTTP, and Telnet; LAN internet protocols: ARP, ICMP and DHCP; 10 sockets (2 server sockets), AT+I application-level commands, SerialNET transparent session. Internet Security: SSL modem: Bell 103/212a, CCITT V.21/V.22/V.22bis, 300/1200/2400 bps, synchronous and asynchronous.
Application selects between asynchronous protocols (Visa 1, Visa 2, and others) and synchronous protocols (including ISO 8583/SDLC).
3DES encryption; DUKPT and Master/Session key management; PED certified; VeriShield file authentication.
Length: 210 mm (8.3 in.)
Width: 104 mm (4.1 in.)
Depth, includes printer spool: 83 mm (3.3 in.)
Weight: 760g (1.7 lbs)
0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F) operating temperature;
5% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing.
100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, DC input 22-26 VDC, 1.5 Amp