Equinox Apollo All In One (AIO)
No account or service required!
The Equinox Apollo AIO is the newest all in one terminal from Equinox (formerly Hypercom). The Apollo AIO is an EMV / Smart Card, Contactless, and NFC capable terminal making it technologically able to handle whatever the future of payments presents. It can process over an Ethernet internet connection or over a traditional phone line. It is a very compact terminal with a huge amound of memory, fast processing speed, and all the features of a top of the line terminal. The AIO features drop in thermal paper loading and is compliant with the most current security standards.
For merchants whose retail environment requires a single device for both merchant and consumer inputs, Equinox offers the Apollo All-in-One (AiO). The Apollo AiO includes all of the power and functionality found in the Apollo Consumer-Facing Device (CFD), but with a printer.
The Apollo AiO combines unrivaled IP transaction and download speeds with rock-solid security. This robust payment terminal comes standard with a full-color touchscreen, 384MB of total memory, a powerful ARM11 processor for fast transactions and the ability to support multiple applications.
Supplies and Accessories
- 400MHz ARM11 32-bit processor
- Color TFT QVGA 240 x 320 pixels
- Resistive touchscreen
- Magnetic Stripe Reader: Ergonomic Bidirectional swipe, tracks 1, 2, & 3 with "intelligent illumination"
- Chip Card Reader: EMV Level 1 & 2 with "intelligent illumination"
- Contactless Reader: EMV Level 1 & 2, American Express ExpressPay v3.0, Discover Zip, MasterCard PayPass v3.0, Visa qVSDC v2.1.1
- Up to 3 SAM slots
SECURE PIN ENTRY
- Long life, hard cap, 15-button keypad with "intelligent illumination" LED backlight
- Optional privacy shield
- Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T
- Modem: V.34/33.6Kbps
- Ports: USB 2.0 Host, USB OTG, 2 RS-232
- Options: Mono-Cable, 3G, Class 2 Bluetooth
- Easy open clamshell, drop-in loading, thermal technology, 384 dots per line
- Speed: 20+ lines per second
- Paper Roll: 2.25 inches, 50mm max. diameter
- PCI PTS 3.x SRED compliant
- Triple DES: ANSI X9.52, PIN-ANSI X9.8, MAC-ANSI X9.9 Part 1-ANSI X9.24
- Equinox Remote Key Injection enabled
- FCC ID
- FCC Part 68
- 256MB NAND Flash
- 128MB DRAM
- 512K Battery backed SRAM
- Optional microSD
- 7.95" (l) x 3.35" (w) x 3.19" (h) 202mm (l) x 85mm (w) x 81mm (h)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs./499 g
- AC: 110-240V/50-60HZ
- DC: 9V, 3A, 27W
- Standard 1-year manufacturer warranty