Online and Internet Merchant Accounts
Ecommerce Merchant Account Features
Who needs an internet merchant account?
Any business that needs to accept payments on their website, or businesses that would like to use a virtual terminal to manually process transactions.
What it will do for you:
An Internet Merchant Account allows allows you to accept credit cards through your website, or you can take orders over the phone, and through the mail by using the virtual terminal.
- Free merchant account setup (no application or setup fee).
- Integrate with most any existing website.
- Virtual terminal for manual transaction entry.
- Instantly process transactions online.
- High Security.
- Detailed transaction reporting.
- Account management, order history, and reporting from a single Web-based interface.
- Advanced fraud screening available.
- Recurring billing available.
- Built in AVS and Card Code verification.
Available Payment Gateways
|Merchant Store Gateway||
Our Merchant Store Gateway is a very simple and effective payment gateway solution. It offers simple and API website integration, a virtual terminal, and supports a variety of additional features such as online check acceptance, and fraud prevention. Recurring billing is also possible at no additional charge.
Authorize.net is the most widely used payment gateway in the world. It is used by over 175,000 businesses. Authorize.net offers advanced API and simple website integration, a virtual payment terminal, and offers a multitude of additional features such as fraud protection, recurring billing, and a recurring billing API.
|Verisign Payflow Link||
Payflow link offers a simple integration method to accept credit card on your website. Payflow link is compatible with a large number of shopping cart systems and includes a virtual terminal and customizable checkout page. Additional add-ons are available through verisign such as recurring billing, fraud protection, and technical support packages.
|Verisign Payflow Pro||
Payflow Pro is Verisign's premier payment gateway system. Payflow Pro offers API and simple website integration, a virtual terminal, and high volume processing capabilities. Additional add-ons are available through verisign such as recurring billing, fraud protection, and technical support packages. Payflow Pro integrates with many shopping cart systems.
Ready to get started? Apply now »
- (Order Placed): Customer places order through secure connection on website, or merchant manually keys in transaction.
- (Authorization Request): Payment Gateway receives the transaction through the secure internet connection, encrypts it, and submits an authorization to the credit card issuing bank.
- (Authorization Response): Credit card issuing bank either approves or declines the request and sends a response back through the payment gateway to the website.
- (Order Fulfilled): Once approved the merchant processes and ships the customer's order.
- (Settlement Request): The Payment Gateway sends a settlement request to the merchant account provider each day that transactions are processed.
- (Settlement Deposited): The merchant account provider deposits the amount for each settlement into the merchant's bank account. Usually takes 24 - 48 hours.