No account or service required!
The Telecheck Eclipse is an all-in-one credit card / electronic check imaging terminal. The Eclipse is the only terminal compatible with the Telecheck electronic check service. Telecheck enables businesses to electronically accept checks from their customers when using the Eclipse terminal;. Several of the new features include: a built-in ink jet printer, touch-screen interface and an innovative check imaging system.
This is the most recent version of the Telecheck Eclipse terminal. Several previous versions have been known to have major problems with the printer causing permanent and un-repairable damage to the terminal.
Businesses needs a point-of-sale payment solution that allows the acceptance of all non-cash payment types while maximizing counter space. TeleCheck has the answer with an all-in-one payment terminal that outperforms the others. The TeleCheck Eclipse payment terminal, designed in partnership with the payment technology experts at VeriFone, transforms a multi-payment option nightmare into a merchant's dream by eliminating the need for multiple terminals to authorize and process checks, credit cards, debit cards, and EBT transactions. The Eclipse terminal also enables the TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance (ECA) service and many other TeleCheck services.
TeleCheck and the Eclipse terminal combine the benefits of the industry's largest, most accurate databases with the most advanced authorization and payment technology.
- Supports all non-cash payment options - including checks, credit and debit cards, and EBT transactions
- Built-in ink jet receipt printer reduces counter space, voids ECA transactions, and endorses paper checks to includesubscriber number and approval code
- Backlit touch-screen display provides user-friendly interface and exceptional visibility
- Instantaneous authorization speeds up checkout
- State-of-the-art check reader enables the conversion of paper checks to electronic items
- Dual-track magnetic stripe reader automatically collects and inputs data from credit cards and driver's licenses
- Full reporting capability provides easy access to all payment information - including both totals and details - for all payment types.
- Stores up to 500 check and 300 card transactions
- Check imaging allows merchants to process most checks without identification
- 1 Mb - 4 Mb flash
- 512 Kb - 4 Mb static RAM (battery-backed)
- 32-bit, 24 Mhz Motorola 68302
- Backlit graphic LCD COG display
- Eight lines by 20 characters (128 x 64 pixels)
- 16 keys (programmable keys)
- 300-dpi capture
- Capable of imaging documents as large as 8.5 inches by 3.7 inches
- Hewlett-Packard Inkjet Technology
- Single-color cartridge (HP51604A)
- Prints on documents and roll paper
- Landscape and portrait modes
- 4.5 lines per second
- 14.4 Kbps synchronous/asynchronous
- Three RS-232 (for PIN pads, signature pads and other peripherals)
- Two RJ-11 (for modem and telephone connections)
Magnetic Stripe Reader
- Bi-directional magnetic stripe reader; dual track (third track optional)
- E13B and CMC7 fonts
- Height: 75 mm (3.95 inches)
- Width: 146 mm (5.75 inches)
- Depth: 290 mm (11.4 inches)
- 1.82 kg (4 pounds)
- Shipping weight: 3.86 kg (8.5 pounds); includes terminal, power adapter, telephone line cable, paper roll, plastic spindle and box containing inkjet cartridge
- 120 volt AC at 60 Hz (U.S.)
- Optional power supplies for UK, Australia and New Zealand
Design and Manufacturing
- Manufactured by VeriFone
- ISO 9001/9002 guidelines