Lipman Nurit 2085
No account or service required!
The Nurit 2085 is one of the most popular credit card terminals of all time. It has a fast thermal printer, and accepts external PINpads, check and smart card readers and other peripherals. The 2085 also supports multiple merchant accounts on a single terminal. The Nurit 2085 is our favorite terminal to date because it is reliable, easy to use, and inexpensive.
However, because of changing security regulations we strongly recommend verifying with your processor that you will be able to use the 2085 in the future. The Hypercom T4220, Verifone VX510, Verifone VX520, and Verifone VX570 are all suitable replacements for the 2085 that will be usable for many years.
Our Nurit 2085's are brand new, and all have NOS 7 installed on them by default.
Supplies and Accessories
Lipman Nurit 2085 Guides and Downloads (These open in a new window).
The Nurit 2085 is an exceptionally user friendly and very fast credit card machine. It has a high speed built in thermal printer that eliminates the need for ribbon. The Nurit 2085 is a high performance affordable credit card machine. We highly recommend this credit card machine for all retail merchants due to its low price, very high reliability, ease of use, and its advanced features.
The NURIT 2085 is an integrated POS terminal with a high-performance, quiet printer. Low cost and easy to use, this compact terminal is the optimal countertop solution for small and medium size retail businesses.
Highly reliable, with a field-proven track record, the NURIT 2085 offers fast and secure card payment processing. This
multi-application POS terminal supports:
- Smart chip cards
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
- Phone cards
- Gift Card Applications
- And Many More.
Lipman Nurit 2085 Key features
- The sleek, ergonomic, compact design won't clutter counter space.
- The simple, menu-driven interface is fully integrated with the keyboard, eliminating the need for complicated keypad overlays and templates.
- Programmable LCD soft keys and hotkey's provide one-touch access to customizable functions and business-specific applications.
- Large, 2 line x 16 character backlit display enhances readability.
- A wide variety of customizable transaction reports provides you with a helpful as well as cost saving accounting business management tool.
- Nurit 2085 Can handle multiple payment types
- T & E
- Check Verification, Guarantee and Conversion
- Pre-Paid Cards
- Loyalty / Gift Cards
- Smart Cards
- Proprietary Card
NURIT 2085 - FAST, FLEXIBLE AND HASSLE-FREE
Occupying minimal workspace, the NURIT 2085 continues to rank among Lipman's most popular and attractive solutions. Employees who use it every day appreciate its menu driven, user-friendly interface. For the busy merchant, customizable hot key shortcuts make daily operation a breeze, plus it's a cinch for new employee's to learn.
Nurit 2085 Scalable Design
The NURIT 2085 terminal/printer solution integrates:
- a telephone line modem
- a fast, quiet and reliable thermal printer
- up to 1 MB battery-backed-up RAM
The NURIT 2085 may also be fitted with:
- an internal PIN pad
- an EMV Smart Card reader
- up to four SAMs
On the counter top or on the wall – this easy-to-use terminal accepts all magnetic stripe cards and returns immediate online transaction authorizations. It is ideal for merchants seeking a complete solution at a very reasonable cost.
Performance You Can Count On Every day
To Do Business Better, you need to generate error-free, fast and secure transactions. The NURIT 2085 is used by hundreds of thousands of merchants all over the world. The reliable terminal, backed by Lipman’s impeccable reputation and fool-proof features, will work tirelessly to keep your business humming.
• 2 line, 16-character backlit LCD display
• Optional 192 x 48 pixel graphical display
• 32-key ergonomic keypad
• Menu-driven system
• Multi-language font support
• Quiet, thermal graphic printer
• 12 lines/second
• Automatic paper feeder
• 57 mm (2.25 in.) wide paper
• 8 dots/mm resolution
Magnetic stripe card reader:
• Vertical swipe, bidirectional
• Tracks 1 & 2 or 2 & 3
• 300/1200/2400 bps FastConnect land line modem
• Synchronous or asynchronous
Processor and memory:
• 32-bit Motorola EC68000 processor
• 1, 2 or 4MB Flash memory for software
• 256KB to 1MB battery backed up RAM for user data, including RAM disk, with six month minimum data retention
• EMV Level 1 Smart Card reader
• Up to four ISO 7816 contact SAMs
• Internal PIN pad
• Up to two RS-232
• Optional RS-485 LAN instead of second RS-232
• External PIN pad
• Telephone and line
• Powerful and proven NURIT Operating System (NOS)
• Easy to use SDK and debugging tools
• Download of application, parameters and/or NOS over phone or RS-232
• Same applications run on all Lipman terminals
• EMV Level 2 Kernel Library available
• EMV Levels 1 and 2
• FCC parts 15 and 68
• TBR 21
• UL/TUV power supply
• H 92 mm (3.6 in.) x W 150 mm (5.9 in.) x D 260 mm (10.24 in.)
• 938 g (2.06 lb)